General manager Germany
Excellent opportunity for dynamic entrepreneurial personality
strong commercial and technical sales background, result oriented
Automated test and assembly solutions, reduce operational costs
Global partner for the industry giants manufacturing smart devices
JOT Automation (www.jotautomation.com) is global provider of manufacturing automation equipment serving electronics industry giants’ needs with standard and customized testing and assembly solutions.
As part of JOT strategy to expand our offering to new fast-growing industry segments Electric Vehicles, Renewable Energy and Energy Storage, we are looking for General Manager, Germany to grow our business in Middle-European markets.
In this role you will have strong focus on sales creating new revenue streams and accounts, leading JOT Germany to significant revenue growth. You will be reporting to JOT Group CEO and in the sales function to Director Sales & Marketing. The role is currently Home Office based with a legal entity in Frankfurt.
You will be a hands-on, yet strategic leader responsible for:
· Full P&L ownership of German subsidiary. Drive business growth in-line with targets and the market opportunity.
· Daily management of company operations and property according to local legislation.
· Execute locally JOT strategy and JOT Group Management Team decisions.
· Create new revenue by actively driving business cases with customer prospects according to JOT strategy and sales process.
· Identify best solutions responding to customer needs and JOT profitability requirements.
· Manage sales process for profitable customer quotations by working closely with JOT Group Solution and Program Managers.
· Co-operation with global function heads: COO, Sales & Marketing, Delivery Management, Engineering, Operations and After Sales.
· Ensure Customer satisfaction through all stages of sales and delivery process.
· Suitable technical and commercial background (MSc or equivalent) to be able to manage and lead all the company operations.
· 7-10 years’ experience in similar demanding international positions.
· Excellent understanding of target industry business environment and Customer needs.
· Experience of project/product sales e.g. in industry and/or in automation field.
· Existing people network among JOT strategy target industry segments and/or companies within automotive eco-system suppliers
· Proven sales hunter and strong commercial and technical sales skills.
· Strong commercial negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent cooperation, communication, leadership and management skills.
· Ability to work independently
· Fluent English and German both written and spoken.
· Willingness to travel
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Motivating bonus scheme
· Strong JOT Group level technical sales support
· Supportive international working environment and tools
Please send your CV and application letter via Email to email@example.com.
Our consultant Hans J. Lauterbach will contact you in due course.